Yesterday we looked at what companies were doing on their careers sites to showcase the work they were doing in diversity, but today there's a wealth of new articles coming from the FT under the heading of Diversity Leaders.
This report covers items including
- Targeting real diversity, ask the workers
- Gender equality must be at the heart of all we do
- Banks' progress falls short of equality
- Swiss women on nation's gender dilemma
- German diversity hinders engineering
- How majorities can make minorities feel included
- Top 700 European companies ranked for inclusion (Booking.com ranked #1 with a score of 9.14)
It is important to remember that number #700 isn't the worse performing company in Europe, it's the 700th best when it comes to inclusion.
Welcome to Diversity Leaders, a report highlighting the progress made towards achieving full inclusion in the workplace but also the challenges that still remain. Included is an inaugural ranking 700 leading companies surveyed across 10 European countries, praised by staff for their approach.